- To be in a loving, healthy, wonderful marriage for 18 years.
- To have a loving, healthy relationship with my son.
- To be at a very healthy, good weight and to feel good about how I look (at almost 65, no less)
- To be financially secure
- To be able to travel
- To have written and published a memoir and now to have written a novel.
- To be singing and dancing for older folks in retirement communities.
- To have a wonderful community of loving friends
- To feel strong and comfortable inside my own skin
- To feel good about who I am
- To be on a spiritual journey that has given me more inner peace than I could ever have imagined
How about you? Are there blessings in your life you never thought you'd have?