In a most honored tradition, I now pass it along to....drumroll, please, Jody Hedlund, http://jodyhedlund.blogspot.com/. Her blogs are always thought-provoking, thoughtful and inspirational. If you haven't already done so, please visit both Helen and Jody. You won't be disappointed.
I'd also like to thank Elizabeth Spann Craig http://mysterywritingismurder.blogspot.com/ for giving me a Humane blogging award. She is one of the best writers I've encountered on the web and is doing it while raising children and maintaining a household. I admire her so much. Thanks, Elizabeth.
L. Diane Wolf http://circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com/awarded me with the Superior Scribbler Award! Thanks so much, Diane! It's an honor to be in such great company.
Here are the rules for Passing on the Superior Scribbler Award: (which according to rule #5 I am required to post here):
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
A second drum roll, please....I hereby select:
Alexis Grant, whose blog is a tremendous resource for memoir writers.
Jane Kennedy, whose blog is fun and a joy to visit.
Sharon Lippincott, whose blog is one of the first I visited when my book was published and who has been a huge support. She is a gifted teacher of life writing.
Kendra Bonnett and Matilda Butler for all the work they do to help memoir writers.
Debra Schubert, my newest blog buddy for her creativity and humor