Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Friday, April 30, 2010

Guest blogging today

Today I am guest blogging at Mason Canyon's blog, Thoughts in Progress. Please hop on over and visit me there.

Blessings,
Karen

10 comments:

MissV said...

Ooooh, I've not been there before...looks like I might be expanding my horizons today. Waving hello and hopping over for a peek. HAPPY FRIDAY!

Joanne said...

I'm a-hopping ...

Mason Canyon said...

Karen, thanks so much for guest blogging at Thoughts in Progress today. I enjoyed your post, it's very inspiring.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I've already read & commented - great post, Karen!

Patricia Stoltey said...

Karen, I just read your comment on my blog about living inside my head for a day and almost snorted coffee all over my keyboard. My dear friend, I wouldn't wish that on anyone... :)

Shannon said...

Headed over there now. :)

Jemi Fraser said...

I'll see you there!

Jen said...

How fantastic! Visiting now!

R. M. Iyer said...

Left a comment there, which inexplicably got swallowed up.
Just want to say I am proud to know you.

carolynyalin said...

Very nice, I checked it out.