Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Friday, July 8, 2011

Book Blog Tour Begins Sunday - July 10

My book blog tour begins Sunday, July 10 with an interview by Sylvia Ney, over at Writing in Wonderland http://writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/. I hope you take a few minutes to visit Sylvia's blog and that you will find the questions and answers interesting and informative. Till then,

Blessings,
Karen

18 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Yay! :o)

welcome to my world of poetry said...

I'll be there,

Yvonne,

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll check it out Sunday!

Claudia Moser said...

Will do :)

Karen Walker said...

Thanks, you guys!
Karen

L.G.Smith said...

I'll be there. :)

Jennifer Shirk said...

sounds good to me! :-)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Monday I've got ya!

GigglesandGuns said...

See you Sunday!

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Looking forward to it!

Siv Maria said...

I will be sure to check it out. Have a wonderful week-end!

Karen Walker said...

Thanks, everyone. I think I'm exhausted already!
Karen

Jemi Fraser said...

Looking forward to it! :)

Melissa Ann Goodwin said...

I look forward to taking the tour with you! Get some rest xo

Joanne said...

Wednesday I've got ya!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Karen,

HOW EXCITING! Congrats on the book tour! I will definitely dropping by to read you interview and lend my support.

Jules said...

Just dropped by to say Hello and thank you for sticking with me in this MIA period. Soon hopefully regular will return. :)

BIG congrats on the tour!
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Karen .. popping over now .. looking forward to reading the book .. and a few insights now .. cheers & have a great week - Hilary