Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Friday, July 15, 2011

Book Blog Tour/Stop 5: Making Good Choices: A Writer's Journey

Hi everyone,
Today you will find me at Karen Jones Gowen: http://karenjonesgowen.blogspot.com/, talking about making good choices. Please stop by and say hello. Karen's blog is awesome--I always learn something from visiting her.

Blessings,
Karen

11 comments:

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Will be popping over.
Yvonne.

Siv Maria said...

Road trip junkie :)

Siv Maria said...

Well that was fun, but what does the mafia have to do with you?

Suze said...

See you later, today, my dear!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It's not up yet - I'll check back later.

Joanne said...

Friday fun, I'm clicking over :)

Liz Fichera said...

This is like kismet. I was planning to visit PK and Karen's blogs today! See you there. :-)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Not up yet - hopefully soon.

Karen Walker said...

Oops, I just got up and didn't know the post was not where it's supposed to be. I've never done a book blog tour before, so I don't know proper etiquette. I just wrote Karen G. an email asking if all is okay with her. I told her I would post the blog entry on my blog until it appears on hers, then remove it from mine if it does appear over there. Oy.
Anyway, hope that's okay.
Karen

Karen Walker said...

Okay, it's up at KarenG's now, so thanks everyone for the heads up.
Karen

Jules said...

I'm doing my best to pop everywhere while I have time. :) Just wanted to say Hello. :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow