Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season. I'll be spending time with family and friends, and hope you are, too. See you again in 2012. Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Karen

21 comments:

Glynis said...

Karen,

Have a Happy Christmas and Healthy 2012,
Thanks for your support during 2011.

GX

Ellen Brickley said...

Happy Christmas, Karen! Have a wonderful holiday season and I wish you the very best for 2012 :)

Paul Anthony Shortt said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

A Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Yvonne.

L.G.Smith said...

Have a great one. See you in the new year. :)

Tracy Makara said...

Wishing you the same :) I hope that you have a lovely time. See you next year!

Christine Rains said...

Happy Christmas and have a wonderful new year! :)

DL Hammons said...

Enjoy your holidays! Be safe!! :)

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

And the same to you. Seeya next year.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Merry Christmas, Karen!

Dafeenah said...

happy holidays, karen! I know I've been a ghost lately, but my blogging mojo has been lost and I'm hoping to revive it with the new year. I hope you've been well and hope your new year is even better than this one!!

Vicki Rocho said...

Have a very joyful holiday

Mason Canyon said...

Karen, wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a joyous Happy New Year.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Arlee Bird said...

Returning the wishes your way. Have a great year in 2012.

Lee
Wrote By Rote

Ann Best said...

I am so glad we are friends, Karen, and look forward to our continuing friendship in the coming New Year.

Have a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones!
Ann Best, Author of In the Mirror & Other Memoirs

icedgurl said...

trekking your superb blog! keep blogging and inspiring people! happy holidays!

cheers!
...TREK...

Suze said...

Happy Christmas, Karen!

Jules said...

Happy Holidays Karen and I hope to see you next year. :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Ann said...

I hope your Christmas was filled with all good things Karen...and your family filled your heart with joy.

Wishing you a very happy New Year.

Julie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Karen, and I wish you a very Happy New Year! :)

Siv Maria said...

Happy New Year Karen, hope it brings you much luck and joy!