Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Friday, February 10, 2012

Blogging Break

I can't write. It's taking all I've got to put one foot in front of the other. I will post again when I get myself back on track. Till then, thanks for all the kind thoughts and well wishes. I wish the same for all of you.
Blessings,
karen

19 comments:

David Macauley said...

Take care Karen and I hope you can get back to writing as soon as you are able. In the meantime I hope too that everything works out for the best.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Take care Karen and enjoy your break and come back refreshed we'll be waiting for you.

Yvonne.

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Hope your break is restful and that everything is looking up soon. Hugs, Karen.

L.G.Smith said...

Take care and do what you gotta do.

Tracy Jo said...

Thinking of you, Karen. Sending lots of positive, healing vibes your way!

Ellen Brickley said...

Karen, take care of yourself. We all want what's best for you, so take all the downtime you need and your friends will be here when you get back.

Many hugs. You're in my thoughts.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Take a break until you feel ready to return.

Claudia Moser said...

Enjoy the break if possible, we willbe here awaiting your return!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm sorry! Come back to us when you are ready.

Tonja said...

I hope you feel better soon. Blogging isn't obligatory - just do it when you want to.

Arlee Bird said...

Take care. I probably could use a break too. Enjoy some time away and follow your heart.


Lee
A Faraway View
An A to Z Co-host blog
Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Take care, sweetie.

Mason Canyon said...

Take care, relax and rest up. Sending you positive thoughts.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Karen ... with thoughts - life must be tough once again .. go easy on yourself and no worries re us - we'll be here ... big hugs Hilary

Donna Shields said...

Hugs Karen. Get the rest you need.

Dafeenah said...

Take care and wishing you well

Liz Fichera said...

Breaks are good. Hope you are enjoying yours. Take care!

Siv Maria said...

Ok there is a ghost in my machine now as well. Clicked on my blog role to read about Alexs' tour and ended up here. Strange!

Patricia said...

Hi Karen,
Being very new to blogging ( just this week, actually)I have been "hopping" through the lists on the A-Z Challenge and you site caught my eye. Good for you for having a book published!! Your "about me" section is quite inspiring. Be well!
Drop by my blog some time if you like. I am entrant #671- Sugar & Spice & all Things ? Nice.