Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Friday, November 30, 2012

Home again

Hi everybody,
Hope all is well in bloggydom. We had a magical time in Guatemala. I will be posting pictures very soon. Just wanted to bop in to say we're home safe and sound.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what is going on in your world - did I miss anything spectacular while I was gone?

Blessings,
Karen

11 comments:

Yvonne's World of Poetry said...

Welcome home Karen,
I have started from scratch with a new blog and am looking for my old followers.
Hope you are well and look forward to your pictures.

Yvonne.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Karen! Welcome back. Looking forward to photos. You saw my announcement about my next book. And you're home in time to watch me die. Double bonus.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Happy you are home safe.

Tonja said...

You didn't miss a thing. I can't wait to see the pictures.

randi lee said...

I look forward to the pictures!

Karen Walker said...

Yvonne, that is such good news - so glad you are returning to bloggydom.
Alex, I will NOT watch you die - even if it's just of embarrassment.
Diane, thanks, me, too!
Tonja, find that hard to believe
randi lee, thank you
Karen

L.G.Smith said...

Oh, yes, looking forward to photos from your trip. What a great place to travel to.

Pearson Report said...

Welcome back, Karen. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

In my world...
I'm still ruler of my Universe, Wee Dog is my only subject (but I'm working on that) and my spaceship is in serious need of a lube/oil/filter...but other than that, not much new to report. :P

Have an awesomely excellent day!
Jenny

Glynis said...

Glad you had a good time. :)

Claudia Moser said...

Happy you are OK!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Karen .. so pleased you're safely back - and with the sheer exuberance you're giving us - sounds like it was an excellent time - looking forward to the pics .. cheers Hilary