Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here on Monday and Tuesday. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair.

"ONLY ONE THING IS MORE FRIGHTENING THAN SPEAKING YOUR TRUTH, AND THAT IS NOT SPEAKING IT." Naomi Wolf

"We are called human beings, not human doings."
Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

"The way to do is to be."
Laotzu

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs..(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly."
Theodore Roosevelt


Friday, February 1, 2013

Home safe and sound

Thanks for all the good wishes. You guys rock! I really don't have much to say today other than I hope to get back to my life next week with regular posts and visiting you guys. Till then....
Blessings,
Karen

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Welcome home, Karen!

Yvonnes Poetry Corner said...

Lovely to have you back.

Yvonne.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Karen .. sorry about the news and the long drive - I'm glad you're back ... enjoy the weekend and The Game - if that's your thing .. cheers Hilary

L.G. Smith said...

Have a great weekend, Karen. Should have some decent weather I think.

Karen Walker said...

Thanks, Alex
Yvonne, thank you
Hilary, going to my first super bowl game -not a sports fan, but hanging with friends should be fun
L.G. thanks much - weather should warm up a bit, I think
karen

Manzanita said...

Glad you are home, safe and sound. Oh that's right SB Sunday. I am definitely not a contact sports fan but my husband surely was. I love the SB commercials. He would watch the game while I was piddling with housework etc and when a commercial came on, he'd call me. I kinda miss my commercial-announcing guy. Ha

Have a high old time at your SB party.
Well, I don't exactly mean high.... oh you know what I mean,

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. Time to unwind now.

Aurora Smith said...

Hi!

Tracy Jo said...

Welcome home!!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Welcome back!

DL Hammons said...

YAY! Welcome back! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Be sure to stop by today, Karen!


View My Stats