Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blogcation: I'm off on the adventure of a lifetime

Hi all,
Thanks for stopping by today. So sorry, but I'm not here. I'm with my hubby on a wonderful adventure. I will post pics and stories when I return. Till then, be well and...
Blessings,
Karen

21 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes you are!!! Now head for the airport and have an awesome time.

Misha Gericke said...

Have a wonderful time! :-)

Michelle Wallace said...

Have a blast!
Writer In Transit

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Have a wonderful time Karen!!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Have a wonderful time and bring back some great photos!

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

Have a wonderful time and God bless you for safe travels.

Yvonne.

Suze said...

Take care, sweet girl.

Jen Chandler said...

Hi Karen! It's been far too long since I stopped by! I hope you and your husband have a fantastic time! Enjoy yourself! I can't wait to read about it when you return :)

Julie Flanders said...

How exciting! Have fun! :)

Tracy Moore said...

So excited for you my friend. Can't wait to see your pictures and catch up with you after you make it back.

Paul Anthony Shortt said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear your stories when you get back.

Susanne Drazic said...

Enjoy your adventure!

Liz Blocker said...

HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Karen .. love Africa - you will!!

Cheers and from a person who is just a little jealous! Hilary

Arlee Bird said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to hearing about the great adventure.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Tonja Matney said...

Have a wonderful adventure!

I changed blogs. New one is http://tonjamatney.blogspot.com

-Tonja

Jack said...

Have a wonderful adventure! Can't wait to hear about it.

Teresa Coltrin said...

Here I am showing up at your door and you've taken off. :) Have a great blogcation.

Tracy Jo said...

Hope you are having an amazing time! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it. Yay!

Siv Ottem said...

Hi Karen! Waiting for those pictures :)

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

Pleased you're home safe and sound Karen, I HAVE NOT blocked any of my followers. I shut down my pc on Wednesday and all was well, yesterday afternoon I logged on to find all my followers and people I follow gone.
I thought all my problems were over.....seems not.

Enjoy your week-end and thanks for letting me know.
Yvonne.