Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Musings: ON BLOGCATION

I'm at a family event this week and won't be blogging. Hugs and blessings to all of you and I'll catch up when I return next week.
Blessings,
Karen

10 comments:

NASHVILLECATS said...

Have a wonderful time.

Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams said...

Enjoy your family!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have a great time!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Enjoy the wedding!

Mason Canyon said...

Have a fun time.

Susanne Drazic said...

Have a great time, Karen!

Jack said...

Have a lovely time!

Misha Gericke said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Have a happy break! I just had a blog vacation myself! :)

-blessed holy socks said...

Perhaps we can givest unto thee, my just and worthy liege, summore ideers...

Precisely why I had my epiphany: wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…