Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Blogcation

I'm a madwoman, writing every minute I can. Waking up with new thoughts, going to sleep with problems to fix, but it's flowing out of me and I'm so jazzed. See y'all in May.
Blessings
Karen

14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Write away and we'll see you next month! Thanks again for posting for my book yesterday.

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

So excited for you! Enjoy your time writing. :)

Karen Walker said...

Alex, it was the least I could do - hope you had as much fun as we all did.
Elizabeth, thanks for your support.

L.G. Smith said...

See you in May. And Happy Writing!

nashvillecats2 said...

Happy Blogcation, hope the writing goes well.

Yvonne.

~Brandy~ said...

Happy hiatus! Often times the best thing to do when those moments strike is to just disappear! All the best!
Brandy from Brandy's Bustlings

LD Masterson said...

Let 'er rip! See you when you're ready.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Karen - rest up, write up .. and generally see you in May .. cheers Hilary

Jack said...

I hope you have a nice break!

Tonja said...

I am having the opposite kind of month. Happy writing!

Lynda R Young said...

May the inspiration never run out!

Truedessa said...

Best wishes, you have to write when inspiration strikes.

Tess Julia said...

May is around the corner so I'm looking forward to re-connecting with you. I've been writing on and off for years now with nothing published, but my life has taken a path I never could have imagined, and it is a memoir in the making. I'm writing as I go but I hope to gain some insight from you! I just downloaded your memoir and will get started on it soon.

Karen Walker said...

Tess, I'm honored. Thank you.