Welcome to Following the Whispers blog

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. Hope you enjoy your stay. I blog here whenever I feel the need. This blog was created at the time my memoir came out, in February, 2009. Its motto was: creating a life of inner peace and self-acceptance from the depths of despair. Now, my focus is sharing this journey we call life.

“Only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth, and that is not speaking it.” Naomi Wolf

“We are called human beings, not human doings.” Wes Nisker, Buddhist teacher

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs…(And) if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” Theodore Roosevelt

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Whew!

Wow, I was in Greece and Germany yesterday on my blog tour. So exciting. Now there will be a small break until the 19th so I can recover.

See ya then.

Till then, here's a quote I found that I absolutely love by W.B. Yeats:

"If what I say resonates with you, it's merely because we are both branches on the same tree."

Blessings,
Karen


9 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

Love the quote, Karen. Looking forward to your continue tour on the 19th.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Karen - well done .. and isn't the quote great .. cheers Hilary

Arlee Bird said...

See you on the 19th! Hey, you'll be at my site then!

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out

Karen Walker said...

Thanks, Mason
Hilary, yes, I love it
Lee, see ya then!

Stephanie Faris said...

YAY. Can't wait. I got your email and I'll let you know when it's updated...it'll just take a second but I'm having a hard time getting to everything on my to-do list!

Karen Walker said...

No worries, Stephanie - thanks

Sharon Lippincott said...

Love the quote, love your international exposure! The Internet is amazing magic.

Robin said...

That is a great quote. So happy your jetsetting is going well:)

Karen Walker said...

Sharon, me, too - thanks - good luck with the move
Robin, it is, isn't it? thanks